HUAWEI TOGO S.A recrute pour les postes ci-après :
IT Service Engineer (Intern)
Pas encore abonné à ce blog?
Base Location: Lome, Togo
- Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support,
- Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS, Air conditioning and Environment monitor etc.
- Responsible for regional/office network implementation and maintenance, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment’s configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking.
- Responsible for system implementation and maintenance, including windows server system, web application system, database and storage system.
- Responsible for service provider quotation, and call help from service provider, push them to help fix issue.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in computer or information related technologies
- At least 1-year work experiences in IT service and infrastructure.
- Proficient in TCP/IP technologies.
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, Air conditioning etc.
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance
- Proficient in both English and French is mandatory. English is the working language.
- Good communication and negotiation skill, sensibility of team work and cooperation.
- Willing to work hard, accept the overtime and business travel to others with the business request, accept the result orientation.
Solution Product Manager
Base Location: Lome, Togo
- Act as the solution manager to guide pre-sales opportunities, develop solutions, understand customer requirements, and convert them into solutions that match customer requirements.
- Have an in-depth insight into local ICT technology trends, analyze market requirements in Cote d’Ivoire and neighboring countries, and take charge of/participate in the development of local channel solution sales strategies.
- Take charge of the high touch of customers at the technical/CXO level, guide customers’ ICT investment and explore opportunities through business and system analysis.
- Participate in project operations, develop solutions, understand industry customers’ requirements, and provide solutions.
- Match resources based on the target, organize related resources within the company, and ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Have 3+ years of experience in providing ICT solutions in the local ICT market.
- Be able to understand requirements and design solutions and communicate with and guide customers and channel partners.
- Familiar with single or multiple products wireless, datacom, IT storage, data center network etc.
- Strong sense of purpose, good sense of self-driving, strong willfulness, and success oriented.
- Strong communication and coordination skills and teamwork awareness.
- Have good solution presentation and communication skills. Be able to complete basic tasks such as technical guidance, bidding document preparation, and bidding reply.
- Ability to speak English and French fluently is mandatory.
One of these profiles is yours, kindly apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org keeping posted email@example.com . Mention in the object the position you are applying for and your name.