Date posted: 20 May 2019
Start date: August 2019
Closing date: 31 May 2019
Contract type: Full TimeSalary: Competitive
Contract term: Fixed Term
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
BSL are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, innovative class teacher to join our Early Years team for August 2019. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent subject knowledge;
- High standards in promoting children’s learning and the development of their emotional intelligence;
- Experience of current UK initiatives and developments;
- Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning skills;
- A desire to be part of a team that is working together to create an outstanding learning environment in our international school in West Africa;
- Experience of teaching within Nursery.
This post would be suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT.
The school has delightful landscaped grounds and is well resourced, being located at the edge of the city with excellent access by road and public transport. The quality of life in Lomé is good and there is easy access to diverse range of cultural and scenic attractions.