Last application date: 26/3/2019
We are looking for a dynamic & proactive Field Sales Executive. The mission will be to ensure that Maersk line TOGO goals are met in terms of volume, revenue and market development.
- Opportunity to work and develop in a demanding and challenging area.
- Opportunity to learn market developments in container business
- Understanding market and customer drivers.
- Improve commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within cluster for best practice sharing
- Creating network with Centre organization
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Safmarine
- Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk Line’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Togo organization
- Manages assigned customers and budget base; pursues and secures business in line with the business objectives
- Communicates significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities, presents value proposition and negotiates service contracts for clients covered.
- Researches and analyses competition trends
- Probes and identifies customer needs and provides solutions
- Builds and develops strong business and multi-layered relationships with clients, and improves customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Schedule and execute customer meetings
- Engages face-to-face with customers to gather data on customer’s wishes and needs in a structured way enabling to set a customer specific strategy.
- Ensures Salesforce.com is updated on time with an excellent quality
- Establishes and maintains excellent, productive, effective and efficient working relationships with the customer experience Partners as well as other concerned parties in order to ensure the client’s needs being matched.
- Establishes close contact with accounts owners related to non-controlled business for opportunities follow up
- Developing a strong pipeline will be a key success factor
- Proactively assist Finance and Customer Experience Partner in clearing outstanding invoices
We are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in shipping/logistics industry/ Transport/Oil & gas industry),
- Apt knowledge of the maritime/shipping industry is required
- Proficient in Value Selling
- Proficient in written and spoken English and French is a must.
- Having strong commercial, market, customer understanding
- Possess a strong set of interpersonal skills and people skills (using relationships for improvements)
- Proficient use i.e. above average skill in the use of Microsoft excel, word and power point
- Possess presentation skills (able to highlight challenges and possibilities to stakeholders proactively)
- Intense and driven, excellent negotiation, sales and analytical skills.
- Having strong commercial, market, customer understanding.
- Persuasive and positive.
- A team player