VMSC and Packet Core SME
PS Core JOB DESCRIPTION
Pas encore abonné à ce blog?
The primary function of this role is to provide expert-level support of Ericsson packet core nodes and PCRF (Huawei vMSE/UPCC). Highly specialized in providing technical & proactive support to the customer network. Escalate & Liaise with Vendors & service providers for 4th line support until resolution. Support the provision of accurate reporting on the network to Ericsson teams, Vendors, and Customer, supplying technical/statistical data as required.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
• Perform maintenance, daily health checks and troubleshooting of all packet core and Enterprise data network service nodes ( EricssonMME, Ericsson EPG, PCRF (Huawei vMSE/UPCC), DNS, IPRAN, ENM, OSS ).
• Designing, trouble-shooting Core Network platforms and applications that provide Data services.
• Interacts with multiple Engineering, Operations & QA teams in designing robust network solutions.
• Define technical requirements for core network elements and work effectively solution teams in designing solutions on existing products.
• Support deployment of major hardware and software upgrades working with project team to ensure seamless operation as the network architecture evolves.
• Work with the Performance teams on assessing the performance and capacity of the platforms and drive corrective actions with stakeholders to resolve any identified degradation.
• Identifying improvements in processes, tools and products and establish good working relationship with support organization
• Experience working on any of the Packet core network elements such as PGW, PCRF(Huawei vMSE /UPCC), MME, SGW, DNS, AAA, HLR/HSS, DRA etc with vast use of protocol analyzers and troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark.
• Perform required maintenance, expansion, and upgrade of H/W & S/W and troubleshoot on escalation.
• Integrate new network communication devices, topologies, hardware and protocols into existing network management systems on ongoing basis.
• Liaise with Network Engineers within the organization which includes MPLS unit, Charging Units and Radio Access Unit ensuring that all faults are resolved.
• Responsible for providing input to the planning to ensure robust design and redundancy, performance tracking and statistical KPI analysis for long term strategic evolution of the network.
• Maintain End to end internal Data security on the Packet Core / Enterprise Data Network.
• Continual Constructive criticism of existing infrastructure with visible plans for improvement.
• Ensure Key deliverables are met: MTTR, Availability.
• Document user support activity, such as system problems, corrective actions, resolution status and completed equipment installations.
• Interpret Customer’s Business Needs and Articulate/Demonstrate How Ericsson’s ICT Services Can Benefit the Customer and Address Their Needs.
• Troubleshooting Packet switching network, signaling, telecom standards and implementation and maintenance for IP Network & Packet Core equipment: PGW_SGW etc.
• Physical troubleshooting of Packet Core nodes and involved in changing specific hardware parts if any fault is developed
• 2nd level support for GPRS nodes from UE to the internet on the network.
• Strong understanding of general Packet Core solutions for 2G, 3G and LTE
• Knowledge of Packet Core Nodes like SGSN-MME, GGSN, PCRF(Huawei vMSE/UPCC),, SGW/PGW
• Understanding of dimensioning guidelines for Packet Core Nodes
• GPRS, WCDMA, LTE Media and Signaling Interfaces (including 3GPP and non 3GPP)
• Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow), related protocols and telecommunication standards like 3GPP
• Strong knowledge of Linux scripting.
Key personal traits
• Ability to multitask, and cope with a dynamic environment where priorities are constantly revised to keep pace with a highly competitive industry
• BSC/HND within Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
• Relevant certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MTA, MCSA etc is an added advantage.
Dernier délai : 25 Juin 2021
Prise de fonction : 01 Juillet 2021
Préciser la prétention salariale
Type de contrat : période d’ essai de 3 mois.
Mail : [email protected]
Tél : 00229 96 49 82 69.