Pas encore abonné à ce blog?
Location: Accra, Ghana
Industry: Oil & Gas
Reports to: VP, West & Central Africa
Our client is a multinational company that provides advanced technological solutions to companies across the globe.
The Commercial Manager will build and maintain relationships with clients, manage company accounts, prepare reports and secure new accounts and identify new business leads and opportunities that would increase company sales.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Oversee the daily management of accounts especially receivables account.
- Collaborate with relevant departments or internal stakeholders to increase sales.
- Identify and qualify new business leads or opportunities to enhance company’s portfolio of solutions.
- Oversee and lead the sales process for brand opportunities.
- Coordinate and ensure the timely finalization and submission of monthly reports to agreed customers.
- Coordinate the timely submission of quarterly reports by stakeholders.
- Develop and act within the base responsibilities of this role in line with the company’s overall strategy and mandate.
- Assist VP with program related duties and partner management as required within the West and Central Africa Region.
- Perform other administrative duties when assigned.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Law or in any related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in complex sales, corporate or external affairs.
- Extensive knowledge in laws and regulations under the foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the USA and Anti-Bribery provisions in the UK.
- Ability to travel by air, road, rail or sea to other countries from time to time.
- Proficiency in English and French is mandatory; must be a bilingual
- Must be willing to work on weekends & on extra hours as may be required.
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills.
- Excellent technical reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office suite and other related software programs.
Customer-Oriented, Results-Oriented, Self-starter, Innovative, Confident Communicator.
Interested candidates should send CVs to [email protected] with the role as subject.