Recevez Désormais Ces Offres d’Emploi sur Votre Téléphone Portable !
Plan Togo is an international Child Centered Community Development Organization with no religious, political or governmental affiliation working in Togo since 1988 with primary concern on children’s rights, safety and well being and has in its interest to create safe environment for children with more attention paid to child protection is seeking to recruit for a one year contract, a Resource Mobilization Manager.
Summary of the position:
Based at the Country Office in Lomé and under the supervision of the Country Director, the Resources Mobilization Manager will coordinate, follow-up and be accountable for ail grants acquisitions and management at country level. The incumbent of the position will ensure the implementation of the Resource Mobilization Strategy and the achievement of the country grants portfolios growth plans, high quality and timeliness communication with donors. He/she will also manage effective working relationships with National Offices, bilateral and multilateral organizations at country level and support field staff to ensure that grants are implemented and reported in line with contractual agreement.
1. Qualifications and personal work experiences:
- university Degree Bac+4 in social science or economic or equivalent related qualification;
- five years experience in similar role.
- relevant demonstrated progressive experience in managing grants;
- relevant fundraising qualification;
- speak, read and write English;
- proficient in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications e.g. word processing, spread sheet, data base, interest.
3. Specific Duties:
- ensure monitoring and evaluation of Resource Mobilization strategy and Plan. Provide adequate training to field staff on specific Grants Management skills (including proposal writing, data collection and report-writing both narrative and financial);
- identify projects suitable for grants funding in collaboration with the CD, PSM and Program Team.
4. Skills and Personal behaviours:
- analytical skills and problem solving;
- strong team building and motivational skills;
- ability to understand and review financial reports;
- excellent team player, willing to get the best outcome overall, adjusting own priorities if necessary;
- create and delivers outcomes in complex partnership, keeping key stakeholders on board;
- use opportunities across Plan to develop others;
- ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment;
- strong writing and communication skills;
- strong negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills;
- strong service and result oriented;
- demonstrate honesty and transparency in holding self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and Plan’s standards of behavior;
- high level of commitment to children and child protection.
1. Documents required:
- a letter of motivation of 2 pages maximum;
- a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae.
2. No application shall be admitted after the closing date and hour.
- only candidates whose applications are shortlisted will be invited for the tests and interviews;
- all employees are therefore expected to comply with our Child protection policy.
Applications should be forwarded to the Country Director through the following email: address: email@example.com, latest by 31st July 2012 at 5.00 p.m.
PARTAGEZ svp cette offre avec d’autres personnes sur Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn …
Pas encore de commentaire.