Recevez Désormais Ces Offres d’Emploi sur Votre Téléphone Portable !
Plan Togo is an international Child Centered Community Development Organization with no religious, political or governmental affiliation working in Togo since 1988 with primary concern on children’s rights, safety and well being and has in its interest to create safe environment for children with more attention paid to child protection is seeking to recruit a Program Support Manager-Operational.
Summary of the position:
The program Support Manager-Operational will work closely with the Program Units to provide leadership for the development of Plan’s programs in Togo. S/he will oversee the annual program planning and implementation process towards Country Strategic Planning goals and define measures to ensure highest quality of Plan Togo’s programs and effectiveness of our aid and humanitarian efforts.
S/he will provide leadership to the Program Units in view of ensuring high quality of projects and partnership management at local and regional level in the country. S/he ensures that Plan Togo’s projects implemented in the field are in line with Plan’s Child Centred Community Development approach and the regional and global priorities.
1. Qualifications and personal work experiences:
- university Degree BAC+4 in social science or economics or equivalent related qualification;
- five years experience in similar rote.
- understanding of integrated development issues and critical analysis of child poverty;
- knowledge of theories of child rights programming and child protection programming and safe guarding;
- knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to community development;
- demonstrated experience as a development professional in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating programs and managing pool of technical support;
- knowledge of the context in Togo;
- computer literate.
3.Skills and behaviours:
- demonstrated facilitation and active listening skills to review and develop new iterations of the Country Strategic Plan and argue for bids;
- demonstrated management of effective teams especially in change management;
- able to identify and manage risks to the organization;
- working experience in community participation in development/Programming;
- demonstrated skills in writing successful project proposals based on excellent analysis and community involvement;
- demonstrated writing skills including report writing, proposal and concept paper writing;
- fluency in English language command (written, spoken) is essential;
- agreed goals and Plan’s standards of behaviour;
- demonstrate honesty and transparency in holding self and chers to account to deliver on agreed goals and Plan’s standards of behavior;
- demonstrate clear respect to all and especially children and women without discrimination;
- high level of commitment to children and child protection.
1. Documents required:
- a letter of motivation of 2 pages maximum;
- a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae.
2. No application shall be admitted after the closing date and hour.
- only candidates whose applications are shortlisted will be invited for the tests and interviews;
- all employees are therefore expected to comply with our Child protection policy.
Applications should be forwarded to the Country Director through the following email: address: email@example.com, latest by 31st July 2012 at 5.00 p.m.
PARTAGEZ svp cette offre avec d’autres personnes sur Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn …
- Emploi Togo
- Hôtel Residence Madiba recrute
- Africagrio recrute
- Analyste programmeur-développeur d’applications-15/08/2015
- UPM Togo recrute-27/07/2015
- Des distributeurs
- UN FORMATEUR SPECIALISTE EN MS PROJET-31/07/2015
- JEUNES VENDEURS AMBULANTS (H/F)-24/07/2015
- Divers postes-31/07/2015
- Trainee cabin crew – Francophone-24/07/2015
- Comment Trouver un bon Emploi et le Garder