Recevez Désormais Ces Offres d’Emploi sur Votre Téléphone Portable !
Plan Togo is an international Child Centered Community Development Organization with no religious, political or governmental affiliation working in Togo since 1988 with primary concern on children’s rights, safety and well being and has in its interest to create safe environments for children with more attention paid to child protection is seeking to recruit for a six months contract, a Communication and Public Affairs Advisor.
Summary of the position:
Based at the Plan Country Office in Lome, the Communications and Public Affairs Advisor will be responsible to provide strategic and operational leadership for Plan Togo’s communication and Public Relation initiatives, contributing to the organization’s strategic objective of becoming a recognized voice. The Communications and Public Affairs Advisor will support all Plan Units at country level (Atakpamé, Sotouboua, Sokodé, Lomé) to strengthen their capacity to plan and implement communications activities in line with Plan Togo’s communication strategy and coordinate Plan’s communication efforts at national level. He/she will be in charge of establishing, maintaining and monitoring media and public relationships in Togo as well as at international level, the production of Plan Togo’s public relation materials and the coordination of program publications and Plan Togo’s website.
In collaboration with the advisors and the partners, the Communications and Public Affairs Advisor will be in charge of developing acoherent communication program and follow up on the effective implementation in the field.
He/she will facilitate also the relationsbetween Plan Togo and the Government institutions, children and their communities, the local and international NGOs around Plan Togo’s communication strategy and ensure the initiatives are in line with the policies and strategies at the country level.
1. Qualifications and personal work experiences:
- Degree in communications/marketing and training or masters in Social Sciences or related field;
- Five years experience in Communications and Public Relations;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Fully computer literate, able to use common publishing software and web publishing programs.
2. Specific Duties:
- lead the development and monitoring of Plan Togo’s communication strategy and work plan;
- coordinate and support the production of program publications and communications materials;
- manage and maintain Plan Togo’s website;
- Manage Plan Togo’s media library (press contacts, audio-video & image library, press cuts);
- prepare and support media and NO/VIP sponsor/donor visits to Togo;
- monitor Plan Togo’media presence at country and as far as possible at international level;
- contribute to the regional and international communications network of Plan Togo;
- negotiate and develop PR opportunities with other Plan offices (national, regional);
- represent Plan in media & public events;
- provide quality control for the use of Plan’s global image;
- develop staff capacity to efficiently communicate.
3. Personal Qualifications:
- strong writing and communications skills;
- at ease in working with people;
- excellent team worker;
- strong service orientation;
- result oriented, punctual;
- demonstrate honesty and transparency in holing self and others to account to deliver agreed goals and Plan’ standards of behaviors;
- high level of commitment to children and child protection.
1. Documents required:
- a letter of motivation of 2 pages maximum;
- a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae.
2. No application shall be admitted after the closing hour:
only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the tests and interviews;
all employees are therefore expected to comply with our Child protection policy.
Applications should be forwarded to the Country Director through the following email: address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 31st July 2012 at 5.00 p.m.
PARTAGEZ svp cette offre avec d’autres personnes sur Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn …
Pas encore de commentaire.